Each family is responsible for 40 hours of service to the school.
- 5 hours must be volunteered at the annual BBQ in October
- 15 hours must be volunteered at the Fiesta
- All service hours must be completed by the end of May
- Any uncompleted hours will be charged at $10.00/hour.
- A buyout option is available at $400 and is due by July 15th
The following are some examples of service hours that can be completed for school activities:
Donations (Office, Class, School Snack Shop)
Dances and PTO events
Yard Supervision (Before School and Lunch)
School BBQ Event
Field Trip Chaperone
Assisting with phone calls
FIESTA VOLUNTEER SIGN UPS
In preparation for our annual fiesta we ask all families to volunteer throughout the event. This is our largest fundraiser of the year and we depend on your help to make this a success. The financial support generated by the fiesta enables us to continue our ministry of Catholic education.
Remember that every family must complete a minimum of 15 hours for the fiesta. We will be assigning times to each family on a first-come-first-serve basis and we will try our best to accommodate your requests. Families that do not sign up will be automatically assigned times by the school principal. Families that fail to show up to a scheduled assignment will be fined $150.